Access to and use of this Internet Web site (referred to as this "Site") is governed by the terms and conditions set out below, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. By browsing, visiting or otherwise accessing or using this Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below. As used in this Site, the term "Travel Insurance Facilities" is intended to include Travel Insurance Facilities Group and its respective divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
The information contained in this Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Travel Insurance Facilities and the services it offers.
By accessing this Site you agree that Travel Insurance Facilities will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this Site. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
The copyright in the material contained in this Site and any Travel Insurance Facilities trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Travel Insurance Facilities or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this Site, subject to the following conditions.
The material may be used only for that person's own personal use for non-commercial purposes; The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and the products, technology or processes described in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Travel Insurance Facilities or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this Site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of Travel Insurance Facilities.
Video Content License Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
- Licensee: any person or entity who is party to a current licence agreement with the Licensor relating to the Use of Video Content and the creation of a hypertext reference link to this Site.
- Licensor: TRAVEL INSURANCE FACILITIES PLC incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 03220410 of 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, King’s Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4UY
- Video Content: all video and audio material in any medium or form provided by the Licensor to the Licensee.
- Derivative Work: work generated or developed by the Licensee which is based on the Video Content (including translations, musical arrangements, dramatisations, fictionalisations, motion picture versions, sound recordings, art reproductions, abridgements, condensations, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed or adapted).
- Trade Marks: any and all trade marks of the Licensor from time to time.
- Use: store and make available and stream.
- Licensee’s Obligations
- The Licensee may not change, amend, develop or present the Video Content in any way without the Licensor's prior written consent.
- The Licensee may not:
- in any way reproduce this Site or any part of its contents without the Licensor’s prior written consent or
- in any way suggest that the Licensor is endorsing any products or services other than its own; or
- misrepresent the relationship between the Licensee and the Licensor nor present any other false information about the Licensor; or
- use any of the Trade Marks without express written permission from the Licensor.
- The Licensee may not permit any live use of those pages of the Licensee’s website on which the Video Content will be displayed without the Licensor’s prior written consent.
- The Licensee agrees that its use of the Video Content and its development and use of any Derivative Works:
- will not infringe any third party's Intellectual Property Rights in the United Kingdom;
- is not defamatory, libellous, obscene, or otherwise unlawful;
- does not violate any applicable law, statute or subordinate legislation; and
- does not, to the best of its knowledge and belief, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Linking License Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation Licensee: any person or entity who is party to a current licence agreement with the Licensor relating to the use of Video Content and the creation of a hypertext reference link to this Site.
- Licensor: TRAVEL INSURANCE FACILITIES PLC incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 03220410 of 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, King’s Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4UY.
- Link: a hypertext reference link from the Licensee’s website to the initial, top-level display of this Site, which is the subject of a current licence between the Licensor and the Licensee.
- Licensor’s Website: this website belonging to the Licensor.
- Licensee’s obligations
- The Licensee may not:
- display or use a Link in a manner that causes the Licensor’s Website or any portion of its content to display within a frame, be associated with any advertising or sponsorship not part of the Licensor’s Website, or otherwise incorporate the Licensor’s Website content into a third party website; or
- display or use an inline link to any information file contained in the Licensor’s Website; or
- alter, block or otherwise prevent display of any content of the Licensor’s Website; or
- link to the Licensor’s Website through any other URL or mirrored website; or
- 4.1.5 link to the Licensor’s Website if the Licensee’s website may be considered to be obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive or malicious, or if the Licensee's website infringes any third party rights or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws or regulations.
- The Licensee may not permit any live use of those pages of the Licensee’s website in or on which the Link will be displayed without the Licensor’s prior written consent.